Home IT Support for Our Members
You are working remote. Your colleagues and team members are working remote. Your friends and family are working remote. Everyone is now working remote.
But business—and your bills—go on.
If you no longer have access to your workspace, network or office, how are you carrying on? Our members now need a good, connected work environment at home.
In an effort to help you keep your businesses up and running during these uncertain times, we are offering Home IT Setup and Support to our members.
Here are some of the most valuable and relevant services we’re offering:
- Get access to your office’s file server via a new VPN setup
- Have office phone calls forwarded to your mobile device
- Redirect email
- Set up a cloud-based file server
- Create rolling backups on a remote server so all data is backed up
- Analyze your home WiFi signals and improve if necessary by upgrading routers and/or access points
- Connect teams via phone or video conference calls.
- Troubleshoot and setup printers and devices
- Website updates to keep your members and potential members updated about protocol, openings, etc.
- Home IT check-up
Our team can do most of this remotely, which means wherever you and your members are, we can likely help.
If you’re a Satellite Member, these services are offered at a reduced rate. If you’re not a Satellite Member, we are still here to help. Contact us to start a conversation.